Vintage fancy color diamonds platinum bouquet or feather pendant/brooch 1950
- About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: brooch/pendant
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin:Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century)or more info on styles
Style specifics: This type of jewelry is very specific for the fifties of the twentieth century. The Art Deco period preceded only 20 years and was still used as source of inspiration, it is (even for the trained eye) sometimes very hard to note the difference betweenArt Deco and Fifties.
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 35 old brilliant cut diamondsand single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 2.78ct.
Colour and clarity: variety of colors such as white, yellow, blue, green and cognac, most probably natural fancy colors; vs/si.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Precious stones: Eightcarre cut natural emeralds with an estimated weight of ± 0.40ct.
Twomost probably natural pearls
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April, emerald for May and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: 3,75 cm (1,48 inch) x 2,13 cm (0,84 inch)
Weight: 13,20 gram (8,49 dwt)
Reference Nº: 18198-0152
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry