Vintage 6.56 crt cert. natural Yellow Sapphire and diamond gold cocktail ring 1960
- About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: France
Style: Sixties (of the twentieth century) or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1960
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 72 brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated weight of ± 1.44ct. (colour and clarity: F/G, vs/si).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Total diamond weight: approx. 1.44 crt.
Precious stones: One natural yellow sapphirewith an estimated weight of 6.56ct., Orangy Yellow, heath treated (see pictures for certificate)
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and sapphire for September.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: The French control mark for 18K gold representing an eagle's head that was in use in France from about 1838.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: width of top of ring 2,30 cm (0,91 inch)
Weight: 24,40 gram (15,69 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 53 & 17 , Size US 6¼ , Size UK: M
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 16295-0187
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry